REAL CLUB LAS BRISAS
One of the best golf courses in Spain
Real Club de Golf Las Brisas aspires to be the private club of choice for those who appreciate an exceptional golf experience in a relaxing social environment. Our focus is to provide excellent service, well maintained facilities, superb dining and a variety of social events and recreational activities for the benefit of our Members and their guests.
Las Brisas is one of my favourite courses in Europe. After the recent renovations of this Trent Jones original design, it is a great test of golf for players of all levels. Its great maintenance, the wonderful surroundings and perfect climate make Brisas a reference for golf in Continental Europe.
Gonzalo Fernandez-Castaño, PGA Tour Player
It’s one of the best courses in Spain which also brings me good memories thanks to the 1989 World Cup that my father played.
Alejandro Cañizares, European Tour Player
Over the past 50 years Real Club Las Brisas has hosted some of the world’s best players. Through the remodelling of the course, this delightful walking venue has been redesigned to respect and improve on the best aspects of the original design, as well as modified to create a new course which will not only continue to bring pleasure to the members, but once again challenge the professional player. Upon the realization of the new practice facility improvements, Las Brisas will be able to offer its members a complete top-level golf experience.
Kyle Phillips, Golf Architect
BECOME A MEMBER
Once the share has been purchased and transferred to the new shareholder, which is to be carried out at the public notary, the applicant will have to fill in a membership application form, bearing the supporting signatures of two active Members of the club. Additionally, the following documents must be presented: a copy of the share certificate issued by the notary; a handicap certificate from the applicant’s home club; a photocopy of the passport or identity card; and 2 passport photographs. The completed application form is then posted for a period of not less than 14 days on the Club notice board. If there is no substantiated objection to the applicant, the Executive Committee will then make the final decision to approve the application.
The appropriate entry fee must be settled together with the annual membership fee for 2017 of 2.500 €, together with any outstanding debts – if there are any – on the share. Handicap requirements are a maximum of 26,4 for men and 36,4 for ladies. All those “Junior Members” that want to become “Full Members” will have a 50% reduction in all their fees (Entrance Fee, Annual Fee, etc.) up until they are 30 years at the beginning of the calendar year.
RULES & ETIQUETTE FOR PLAY GOLF IN LAS BRISAS
- This is a Members’ club and guests will only be permitted on the course or in the clubhouse in the company of a Member.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited anywhere within the boundaries of the golf course and clubhouse.
- A Member may introduce a maximum of twelve guests during designated peak periods and any guest is restricted to a maximum of ten games in any year. A spouse or partner may be introduced twenty times in any year.
- All playing guests must present a current handicap certificate.
- Guests may only use the Practice Area during the hour before their starting time.
- Only tailored shorts are permitted on the course and in the clubhouse until 7:30 pm. They can be worn on the terrace at any time.
- Men’s shirts must have collars and long or short sleeves and must be tucked in; ladies’ shirts will need to have a collar if they do not have sleeves. Football and rugby shirts are not permitted.
- Caps must be worn with the peak forward.
- Tennis shoes or trainers are not permitted; golf shoes must be worn on the course and are allowed on the terrace and in the cafeteria, but not in the dining room or Members’ lounge.
- Beach and tennis wear are not permitted within the Club boundaries.
- Players are requested to report to the Starter 10 minutes before their start time.
- Flights are only made up as 4-balls, and therefore players booking less than a 4-ball must expect to be paired up with another player or group.
- Apart from club competitions, only match play or stableford games are allowed.
- The 65 tees may only be used by prior arrangement with the management.
- All players using electric golf carts must follow the rules of cart usage. They must at all times read and obey the signs.
- Carts are not allowed on or near tees or beyond signs on surrounds of all Greens.
- You should keep up with the game in front and aim to complete your round within four hours.
- The Rules of Golf Section 1 – Etiquette and Behaviour on the Course must be observed at all times.
- Any person contravening the above rules may be asked to leave the Golf Club
- Only invalidity cardholders will be considered for blue flags status.
- No more than 2 buggies in a flight.
- Two blue flags holders may share one buggie.
- Head Greenkeeper to decide on how many blue flags to be given on a day depending on the condition of the course.
- A Member without a blue badge can share a blue flagged Buggie.
- On each hole there will be an entry and an exit to the fairway (Bermuda grass) were Members should drive at all time, trying to avoid driving on roughs (Following instructions that the staff will supply).
- Blue flag holders may drive onto the par 3 holes except when indicated by the Course Manager, always respecting the aprons.
- Priority will be given to blue flag players playing in competitions.
- ANY abuse of any of these rules will lead to the removal of the privilege.
- Our members can enjoy the following correspondence with other golf clubs.
- Reservations are to be made through our caddy master.
- The presentation of your membership card will be required.
- The correspondence with Aloha is limited to once a month per member.
|Green Fee High Season||220,00 €|
|Buggy rental||40,00 €|
|Electric Trolley||15,00 €|
|Carrito a mano||Free|
|Club rental||48,00 €|
|Golf lessons||30,00 €||30 minutes|
|Practice ground||Free Members Only||Green fee players|
|Shop and Reception||08:00 – 20:00||08:00 – 19:00|
|Club Store||08:00 – 20:00||08:00 – 19:00|
|Locker Room||07:39 – 21:00||07:39 – 20:00|
|Maintenance Building||06:00 – 14:00||07:00 – 15:00|
|Administration Office||08:00 – 17:00||08:00 – 17:00|
OTHER SERVICES: Shop, Club Store, Reception, Bar, Restaurant, Social Rooms, Sauna, Locker Room, Car Park, Chiringuito and toilets on the golf course, maintenance building & administration office. SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE GREEN FEE: The use of the restaurant, cafeteria, practice ground, locker room, sauna and pull trolley.